'Mananat trayate iti mantrah'
-helps clear our mind
focus our energy in the present moment.
How does it work?
- 60,000 thoughts cross our mind in a day.
- We are aware of only 500.
- 70 to 80% of the thoughts are repeated.
- The negative thoughts drain our energy.
- In the long run, they lead to dis-ease.
Here is a solution!
- Mind can be stubborn.
- It thrives on negative thought or a negative thought pattern that it be spiraling down on.
- solution lies in giving a new route to the mind.
- Breaking the thought pattern.
- that is where a
- Chanting a mantra
- Saying a prayer
- Manifesting a positive thought instead.
A mantra/manifestation that always works.
“May I be well
May I be happy
May I be safe
May I be at ease.”