Let's cherish and nourish our "Sangha".
Buddha said Sangha or friendship is one of the most integral paths in your search for truth or you can say happiness.
-Surround yourself with people that uplift you.
-Don’t make apps for your friends. Go on Instagram /Facebook / Whatsapp but don’t spend too much time on them.
They leave you feeling dissatisfied, drained, and un-grounded.
- Sending a message to a friend. Maybe even someone you have not been in touch with for a while... or maybe even pick up the phone and call her if possible.
- write an uplifting message to a friend.
- remember a time when someone made a difference in your life.
- take a break from your favorite media app for half a day.
- think about the four people in your life who seem to positively influence you.
-express your gratitude to a friend/friends.. for their presence in your life. You can complete the gesture by surprising them with something you cook, create, write for them.